Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We got our tree tonight! The lights are on and hopefully it will be fully decorated before the end of the week. I'm taking a day of vacation tomorrow (Wednesday) to go Christmas shopping with my dad .. he likes help in shopping for the grandkids. I always look forward to our annual shopping trip, but I do come home exhausted! lol .. so probably no stitching for me in the evening .. I've been working on two L*K ornaments, Home and Family .. should have them done before the weekend :) And I'm hoping to work on a cube this weekend .. I found some fun fabric for the two pieces I want to cube up .. I'll share pictures as soon as I get them done.

night .. Michele

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I hope you had a great time with you dad on your annual shopping trip. And, I'm looking forward to seeing the cubes!