Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Day After Christmas! We had a great Christmas with all our families .. sure went fast, but it was fun. I got some wonderful things from my family .. I received from DH (Terry) and DS#2 (Robert) a RED IPod nano :) DH also got me a very pretty pair of square cut garnet stud earrings and DS#2 got me a Josh Brown jersey! He's the kicker for the Seahawks and my favorite player. I got a very nice RED suitcase from my dad and another pair of pretty garnet earrings and some towels from my Brother and SIL A couple of new cd's were in my stocking .. two John Legend cd's and the new Taylor Hicks cd.

We all spent the day pretty lazy .. I played with my new nano, ripping my new cd's and loading them on the nano .. DS#2 had to work for a few hours .. said it was pretty boring after all the Christmas shoppers for the last few weeks :) I did take my dad to get an MRI this evening .. he's been having a lot of vertigo type episodes, gets all dizzy and unbalanced .. his dr. has run a bunch of tests and can't find and infection in his inner ear, which usually causes vertigo .. so he order an MRI to see if there is anything else going on .. should know the results late this week.

Tomorrow we're having Christmas with Chris and Monica (DS#1 and his new wife). I'm planning on doing some stitching during the day and then making enchildas for dinner..

later .. Michele

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Michele, it sounds like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas(with lots of RED for you(my favorite color))!!!

I hope your dad is feeling better and that the Dr.'s can figure out what is going on.

Sally said...

Hi Michele, Hope your Dad is dong OK and the doctors can sort out what is wrong.

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so sad it's all over now. I always feel like this when it's over!

Jenn said...

thanks for stopping by my bolg. It sounds like you and your family had a very Merry Christmas.

I hope your dad is doing ok now.