Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween ...

We are so excited! Our Seattle Sounders are in the MLS playoffs! Tonight is the first game, and we are hoping it's not the last one! GO SOUNDERS!!!

Hope your weekend has been a good one. It's been a nice Fall weekend here ... rain, sunshine, wind, leaves blowing all around and just a tad cold in the morning ... love it!

Before I left for Myrtle Beach, Monica came over to give me three pumpkins that she had made for me ... aren't they adorable! She's making some with Fall/Thanksgiving fabric. I can't wait to see them.
This afternoon I finished stitching this scissor fob and then finished it using the finishing kit I had purchased. I really like how it turned out. The ribbon was fun to do ... it's attached with beads and straight pins.
Lizzie Kate Autumn Scissor Fob
stitched on fabric that came with the kit
stitched with suggested GAST and WDW threads

Earlier this month I started on this sweet Halloween design by The Trilogy, it's called Sneak Peak Halloween ... can't wait to get it finished and framed for next Halloween.
of course now I really want this one ... lol
Looks like this will be my last Halloween finish for 2010. I gave it to Karen to finish it for me ...
Lizzie*Kate's Boo, from Eek, Boo, Hiss leaflet
Stitched on 32ct Tabacco linen with suggested GAST/WDS threads

I'll be back in a couple of days to finish up my pictures from Myrtle Beach.

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for time with my stitching girlfriends ...

9 comments:

Yvonne..... said...

Love the little pumpkins - too cute!!

Karen said...

How cute are those pumpkins! Love your stitching goodies too. Need to add the LK fob to my list.

Happy stitching....

Belinda said...

The LK fob is so sweet, I love the ribbon around it and the colour of the fabric really brings out the colour in the thread.
'Boo' is also cute with the witch flying overhead.

Carolyn NC said...

Awesome finishes and stitching! Love that fob!

Brigitte said...

These little pumpkind are too sweet. And you were doing some great fall/Halloween stitching. And finishing.

Lynn said...

Enjoyed stitching with you at PALS...can't wait until next year. Love your blog.

Lynn, NC

Sally said...

Your L*K Fob is adorable! I've just seen the Winter one and it's adorable too!

Cute new start and finish :)

Nancy said...

Everything is so pretty and fun Michele - your stitching and the fabric pumpkins!

Best of luck to the Sounders!

Linda said...

Oh, the little pumpkins are the cutest and love all the Halloween stitches.
Michele, your Thanksgiving header with all the darling turkeys looks so cool...hugs, Linda

p.s. Hope your Sounders do well.