Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Woo Hoo .. 4 days off!!!! I love this time of year :)

I finished an ornament last night .. It's Jingle all the way by JABC ... very cute I think .. I'm going to attempt a cube finish with this one .. wish me luck! lol Here's a picture ...

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by sassy_mom2
Tonight I'm stitching on Elisa's tree and need to kit up something else to stitch next week .. decisions decisions decisions :)

I don't have much cooking to do this year .. Dad's doing the turkey, dressing andmashed potatoes, Monica's making pies, Chris is making twiced baked potatoes and Tammey and I are filling in with veggies, rolls, candied sweet potatoes (yep we love our starches! lol). I have a little shopping to do for birthday's .. my sil and my niece's birthdays were last week .. we are celebrating tomorrow .. so I'll do a little shopping tonight and then on to stitching.

night .. Michele

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

the ornament came out cute!