Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yippeee it's almost Friday! and I'm sooo ready for a nice quiet weekend :) I haven't been stitching much this week .. too tired to really concentrate .. I've put a few stitches in the Glory Bee Christmas ornament I started last week .. I'll post pictures over the weekend .. I really want to stitch on Spot of Coffee .. I think I'll focus on that piece this weekend.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes .. Dad seems to be doing well .. which is such a relief!

off to bed for me ...

I'm grateful for soft pillows and warm blankets

2 comments:

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

I hope you have a lovely weekend Michele... I have Spot of Coffee in my Stash and would love to start it sooner than later! Can't wait to see yours!

I'm glad your Dad is doing well! :)

Nancy in IL said...

Michele, thanks for visiting my blog. Thought I'd pay you a visit, so while I have my mug of coffee, I'm delighted to find you and I share at least two addictions ;-). I love the things you've stitched and are stitching, and the flowers are just gorgeous! Love that vase!

I'm happy to know that your Dad is doing OK. Our parents growing old is scary sometimes. I'm dreading losing either of mine---we're so close. I'm so lucky to have both at my age, but it won't last fovever. Rest easy now and maybe the froggie will stay away.