Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pay It Forward .. As most of you know, I've just been blogging for a few months .. when I first started reading all the blogs out here I started seeing all the posts about PIF and how excited everyone was .. and then watching what everyone was stitching for their online friends, it was sooo exciting! Once I actively started blogging, all the PIF's were full, then came Sonya's post and well, long story short (lol) it's my turn to offer mine. A Pay It Forward (PIF) exchange is an offer to make a small gift for the first 5 stitchers to respond to this post with a comment that they would like to sign up. If you sign up, you then will post a message like this in your blog and see if you can collect five folks to stitch for. I will get your gifts out to you as soon as possible - within the next six months! If you want to sign on with me, I will need your postal address - please email that to me at michele11wa@yahoo.com I shamelessly copied a lot of the above blurb from Sonya's post, lol) .. anyone interested??
I'm grateful for payday :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm interested! I already posted this on my blog and still have room for 2 more. :o)

The Silver Thistle said...

I'm in please! *big grin*

Yours is packed and ready to go and should be with you within a week. (go Postie, Go!)

Hee!

Cheryl said...

I would love to sign up for your PIF!! Ive already posted this on my blog too and still have one space left! I'll email you now

Jamie said...

I would love to! I have not yet posted my PIF. I plan to post mine this weekend so I will have plenty of spaces for mine too.

I've enjoyed reading your blog!

CindyMae said...

I would love to recieve a PIF from you!! I have already done the PIF on my blog! You can get my info from the database in our Blogging Stitchers Club. moonbugster@gmail.com