Monday, February 26, 2007

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my Dad .. the procedure went really well today. They found only one main artery blocked, put in a stent and Dad gets to go home tomorrow! It really is amazing how far medical science has come! Anyway, I'm just glad this day is over .. and very glad to know that my dad will be ok .. the cardiologist says he has a really strong healthy heart :) I'll be taking another day of from work tomorrow to take dad home and see if I can do anything around the house for him .. his dr said there won't be any physical restrictions for him, but I will offer to spend a couple of days with him if he wants ... but he tends to be very independent and pretty subborn .. so I never know if he'll take me up on my offers to help or not. lol ... ok off to bed for me ... night
I'm grateful today went so well ...

8 comments:

Sandy said...

So glad your Dad's angiogram went well. I said several prayers for him and you throughout the day. I hope he continues to do well. :D

Chelle said...

I'm so glad to hear the procedures went well! I've been thinking about you today.

Cheryl said...

That's great news!

Mary Ann said...

Michele, I am so glad to hear that your dad is doing fine after the procedure! I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

My Life In Stitches said...

I am glad to hear that your dad is doing well. My mom has two stents and I was surprised at how well they went.
happy stitching,
Annette

Kim said...

So glad to hear the great news!

~Kim~

Sally said...

I am so pleased that your Dad's procedures went well. I missed your post about him being taken ill again. I hope he has a speedy recovery. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you both.

Adana said...

Michele, I am just now reading about your dad and I'm so glad to hear that it wasn't anymore serious than this. Take good care of him.