Friday, January 19, 2007

Looks like colds are good for something lol .. I spent a few hours yesterday making a list of ornaments I would like to stitch this year .. here's the list ..

From JCS 2006
Angel Stitchin - Christmas Joy
Country Cottage Needleworks - Winter's Eve
Glory Bee - Noel
Little By Little Design - Winter Joy
Lizzie Kate - Happy Holidays
Prairie Moon - Mistletoe House
Praiseworthy Stitches - The Bird's Carole
The Workbasket - Quaker Reindeer

From 10th Anniversary Collection
Sam Sarah Design - Star of Wonder
Glory Bee - Merry Christmas
Shepherd's Bush - Joyful Night
Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin - Reindeer on the Roof

In between blowing my nose, taking my meds and napping I also did a little stitching .. worked on the border on Pursue Your Passion and did a couple of letters on the sampler I'm working on .. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Sure glad it's Friday .. I'm doing nothing but watching movies, watching some football, stitching, and a little laundry .. I have got to get over this crud!

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh, nice list of ornaments, Michele!! I'm going to enjoy looking at your finishes of these! I hope you are all better very soon!

Sally said...

Very nice list. I was going to do some this year but don't think I can fit any in with everything else I want to do! LOL! Might sneak a few in though! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Kim said...

Looks like you have set yourself some nice goals to achieve! Cant wait to see the finish pics. :)

~Kim~

Chelle said...

Hello! I'm getting ready to kit up Prairie Moon's Mistletoe House and I think I'm going to change the fabric. Are you planning any changes? I'm looking for ideas. :o)

Hope you feek better soon!

Dawn B. said...

Colds are no fun at all but at least you got some things acompleshed. Good for you. Look forward to progress on the list.

Adana said...

Michele, Nice list. I think many of them were ones I decided on today. There are at least two that I'm going to do color changes on, but I'm going to work hard on having more ornaments done by Christmas. Only 336 Days, 10 Hours and 18 Minutes left.