Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello ...

I've been such a bad blogger lately ... bad at blogging and bad at blog reading ... and I've missed you all! I love the connection that blogging give to all of us and find myself thinking of you and wondering what you are up to ... I'll be catching up with you soon.

I have been stitching and will share pictures later ... right now I have a lovely exchange I'd like to share. I'm participating in this years exchange on Friends Stitching Through The Seasons exchange blog. The stitcher sending to me this year is Michelle from AZ (no blog unfortunately). This pretty box arrived on my doorstep this week ... I was sooo excited to open it ...
Don't you love opening a box and seeing this ...
when everything was unwrapped ... here's what I received ... such fun stuff!
but the best is the scissor pocket she stitched for me ... her stitching is just lovely. This was stitched over one! And look at my new friend, just love this bunny!
here's the back of the scissor pocket ... those scissors are tiny! I love being spoiled :)
The stitcher I'm sending to this year is Darlene, no blog either :( I really enjoyed stitching this design and had Karen from Finely Finished do the finishing for me. She choose to finish it into a scissor pocket too :)
and here's the back ... love the polka dots!
here's the rest of the things I send to Darlene ... I'm looking forward to spoiling Darlene all year long ...
Thanks for stopping by ... hope March is treating you all with wonderful Spring weather.

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for my Spring time ...

21 comments:

Christina said...

Your exchange from Michelle is lovely - and so beautifully wrapped! The scissor pocket is amazing - I can't believe it is stitched over one? Wow.
The scissor pocket you sent to Darlene is gorgeous. I especially like the chenille trim. I've never stitched a scissor pocket before. One of these days I'm going to have to step (or jump!) out of my comfort zone!

My Life In Stitches said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. i showed my stitching buds my goodies and they were green with envy. I also have a blog. Stop by sometimes. Darlene

Daffycat said...

Beautiful exchanges! I think sending one off is as exciting as receiving one!

Chris said...

What beautiful exchanges, everything in them is lovely. I love all the stitched pieces.

Mouse said...

ohhhh just gorgeous gifts both given and received :) and the rabbit is really cute :) love mouse xxxx

Karen said...

Very nice exchange. Can't wait to see what you get the rest of the year!

happy stitching...

Unknown said...

What great gifties given and received. And, you know how I love your mantles - way cute!

Deborah said...

Beautiful exchanges! Both pieces are lovely.

Deb said...

Christmas in March!! Wonderful packages for you and Darlene!!! The scissor pocket and the rabbit you received are the cutest!! Would you mind telling me about the pins you sent Darlene? I have never seen them before! Thanks! (FeistyStitcher@gmail.com)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

We've missed you, too! Such pretties - given and received.

Now what has that sewing machine been up to?

Penny said...

What lovely exchanges!

Fiona said...

What lovely exchanges both sent and received. Your package was very beautifully wrapped that was a gift in itself.

Melanie said...

These are fantastic exchanges! :)

valerie said...

Wonderful exchanges! They are both beautiful!

Michele B. said...

I was so happy to see a post from you today - I've missed you! What lovely exchanges, both given and received. All your goodies make me feel springlike, even though we are supposed to have a frost tomorrow ;--(

Carol said...

What a great exchange on both ends, Michele! I am way behind on my blog reading/commenting as well. When I go up to NY to help out my parents, it seems like I "lose" a week out of every month...sigh!! Hope you are enjoying a lovely spring out your way :)

Daybake said...

What a wonderful box of goodies.

Thank you so much for the RAK you sent me, can't wait to stitch it. It was such a nice surprise!

Hope you are having a good week so far!!

Sally said...

Both exchanges are wonderful Michele:)

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely lovely exchange. They are such fun to put together and to receive aren't they.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely gifts both sent and received.

Barb said...

Great gift exchanges! I love your header with all the Easter/Spring things.