Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



Thank you all for your lovely comments from my post on Wednesday ... I really appreciate all the kind words and support ... you guys rocks!

I had a great Friday the 13th :) after work I met up with Lisa and Pat for dinner and dominos. We've been trying to get together once a month .. it was just what we all needed. I work with Pat, so her stress this last month has beek like mine ... we had a wonderful dinner and then lots of laughs playing dominos and phase 10.

I'm just being lazy this weekend .. stitching and watching racing .. Daytona 500 this weekend! woo hoo! of course I'll be doing some laundry and maybe some cooking too! lol Maybe a movie tonight .. we haven't seen Frost/Nixon yet ... hmmmm, I'll have to go talk to DH about that :) Hope you enjoy whatever you have planned today.

I hope you find your joy in your stitches ...


I'm grateful for weekends ...

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Happy Valentine's Day girl!! Hope it was peachy;)
Your Friday the 13th sounds like it was a good time. We all need to get out and laugh. I haven't played Phase 10 in years! Fun game!

Nancy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Michele! I hope you enjoyed your day. I love your stitched hearts - they are so pretty! Congratulations on your award!