Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a quick check in ...

Hi from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I'm sitting in Starbucks with Karen and just wanted to loggin and say HI! Karen and I are attending the Pal's Fall Fling on Thursday - Sunday. We took a couple of extra days to play on the beach and just relax. Karen says Hi .. we are going back to the motel to work on our class pieces.

Before I left I wanted to post about a couple of wonderful fun blogs ... Stitch Pink is having lots of drawings and a stitch pink contest in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can find the link over on my sidebar (right hand side).

Chris (link to her blog is on my sidebar too) is having her first year bloggiversary .. so over and say hi .. she's having a very nice drawing later this month :)

Ok .. off to the beach and more stitching .. be good and get lots of stitching done *smile*

6 comments:

Shelleen said...

sniff sniff, I miss you guys.

Jean said...

It's a good thing we had nice weather this weekend or I'd be totally jealous of you on the beach!!! What a great way to spend a mini-vacation- stitching with friends and sitting on the beach. You've got me dreaming.

What projects did you do in classes?

Unknown said...

I wanna be on the beach too! Hope you are having a blast.

monique said...

Howdy partner! I bet you are having a great time :)

Carol R said...

Wish I was there too - I really n-e-e-d some sunshine!

Have fun

stitcherw said...

Glad you're having a good time. Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more about it when you get back.
Sue