Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Scissor Fob Exchange ...

I joined another exchange blog a couple of months ago, called To You From Me With X's. Our first exchange was a scissor fob with a summer theme. I received the nicest box of goodies from Phyllis (she doesn't have a blog, yet) today. I just love the scissor fob she made for me. I just love the fish button and the stitching and finishing is lovely! I already have it hanging on a pair of scissors. Look at the little white beads all around and there's a pearl bead in the clam shell :)


Also in the box was some yummy smelling hand lotion (chamomile & thyme) by Plain & Thimble and a small bar of soap from the same company. I've never seen this kind of lotion, but I'll be looking for it .. it smells and feels incredible! There was also a cute Statue of Liberty Pin. Phyllis said this was her first online exchange .. she did a lovely job!

Thank you Phyllis for stitching this scissor fob for me :) and Joanne, thanks for hosting this exchange. It was great fun!

I'm grateful for great mail days :) ...

12 comments:

Marie-P said...

What a great Fob! I have not heard of this group, I must check into it!

Sally said...

Wow that fob is fantastic Michele! So nicely stitched and finished and I love the little fish button:)

Mary Ann said...

Such a nice exchange package you received--the fob is adorable!!

Barbara said...

Very pretty! Enjoy!! :D

Barbeeque4 said...

That is a super fob!!! The whole exchange is great! Congratulations!!!

DaisyGirl said...

What a great exchange! Fob is cute!
Donna

Ruth said...

Ooo, what a fabulous package! Aren't you a luck yole so and so. :)

monique said...

What a gorgeous fob!

stitcherw said...

Great exchange you received. The fob is adorable, the fish button on it is perfect.
Sue

Shelleen said...

love the fob and all the goodies.

tkdchick said...

That's a beautiful fob!

Goa said...

WOW, this is a fantastic blog and what an interesting coffee shop ! more info visit :GDD Coffee Bar Brisbane ...............