I was tagged by Cheryl the other day .. It's called Five Questions and Five Things...Here's how this works: For the first part, 5 Questions - anyone reading my blog can ask me five questions, either in comments or feel free to email them if you'd prefer. I'll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows.
For the second, Five Things About Me. Here are the rules: 1. Get tagged 2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog 3. Tag five others. Here are 5 things about me ...
1. I work as a project analyst at Boeing .. December started my 27th year there! I've had a variety of jobs over the 27 years .. the group I work with now, I've been with for the last 13 years. I work with buyers and our suppliers, helping delivery data to the supplier so they can build the parts of the airplanes. I also am 2nd generation Boeing .. my dad retired after 33 years.
2. I lust after a 1969 Red Ragtop GTO :)
3. Besides loving to cross stitch, there are lots of other crafts I've tried and enjoyed very much .. although to this day I still can't sew a straight line! Frustrating to say the least.
4. I know I've mentioned that I am a coffee lover .. but I don't think I've mentioned that I have a serious addiction to coffee cups .. and I do mean serious .. I can't seem go shopping without one screaming take me home with you! lol
5. I love to read .. I don't do as much as I want to .. but I love snuggling down with a good book.
Wow, I wasn't sure I could come up with 5 things! lol .. hope it wasn't too boring for you *grin* I think I'll tag ... Sally, Kim, Sonya, Anna, and Sandy. Have fun ladies *smile*
I'm grateful for weekends that are productive, but not crazy ...
A Little Fall Decorating
3 hours ago