Sunday, December 07, 2014

The favorite coffee cup ...

Happy Sunday ... hope everyone had a great weekend ... we had a very full, busy and fun weekend ... I'll share pictures tomorrow.

After showing you my Christmas coffee cup/mug collection I said I would share my favorite one ... well, that turned out to be more difficult that I expected! lol ... I love all of them for lots of reasons ... but when push comes to shove I do tend to go back to using one or two more than the others ... and well I would have to say that this beauty is definitely one of my all time favorites ... I got it a Starbucks (I know, you are really really surprised! lol) in 2004 ... lovely isn't it?!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks so all your comments ... I love reading each and everyone of them.

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for coffee ...

5 comments:

butterfly said...

What a great mug.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh I do love it :)

Nancy said...

Beautiful mug Michele! I have two favorite mugs also from Starbucks!

Christine said...

I love this mug! And yes, I too have 2 favorite mugs that just happen to be from Starbucks!

Maggee said...

It IS a beauty!!