Thursday, February 07, 2013

Valentine Stitching and Crafting ...

Hi, I decided to switch gears and do some Valentine stitching ... I had started February Word Play last year and forgot all about it.  I found it and wanted to finish it up for Valentine's Day this year ... I do love these word plays!  Just have the people to finish.

If you haven't seen these I thought I'd pass them along ... there's a couple of lovely Valentine freebies out there that would stitch up really fast.  Here's one from Hands On Design .... this is just so cute!  Love You More and Paulette has a cute freebie stocking for Valentine's Day ... found here.

I did a bit more Valentine's Day crafting last week ... button flowers and a hugs and kisses board ... I think they both turned out really cute.  The buttons were a blast to make!
close up of the buttons flowers ...

Has your stitching been full of reds, whites and pinks too?  I'll have to go blog reading and see what you are all up to.  Hope February is treating you all wonderfully!

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for reds, whites and pinks  ...

12 comments:

Barb said...

Great Valentine crafts! I just finished Feb. word play. It was a fun stitch!

cucki said...

sweet valentine craft...cute stitching
have a lovely weekend

pj said...

I love those button flowers and do have a few sets of different colors. Fun add to a nice glass bottle vase. So cute!!!!

Your stitching looks great too...Word Plays are fun to stitch.

Hope you are doing well...staying healthy! Wish we were sitting on the beach tho. :) pam in iowa

Anonymous said...

February Word Play is cute and I can't wait to see your finish.

Thank you for the freebie links.

How adorable are those buttons!

Your so creative. Thank you for sharing!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie said...

Just perfect for Valentine's. Very cute! :)

Anna van Schurman said...

Love your button flowers!

Karen said...

So cute...love the button flowers!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Very sweet. I'm trying to finish my current WIP to get to that February WordPlay. Don't know if it will happen before V day.

Fiona said...

Great Valentine crafts, really love the flowers.

butterfly said...

What a lovely post, love all the red stitching and thanks for the freebie links, love your header, hugs.

Diana said...

I love your February stitching...can't wait to see it finished.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely stitching - and buttons are so cute!