Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Almost Christmas ...

Hope this post finds you all ready for Christmas! I still have a bit of shopping to do and lots of wrapping but I'm on vacation all this week so the stress hasn't started building ... yet lol

A couple of weeks ago we went to a tree lot to pick and cut our Christmas tree. It was a fun filled day ... perfect Washington weather, no rain! Here's a few pictures of the family picking the tree and cutting it down.

I think we found The Tree ...



Are you done yet?


The tree is home and up and we start to decorate it ... I love watching the boys rediscover their special ornaments ...



I love this picture! I was standing in the kitchen watching Chris and Monica have a tender moment ... priceless ...


is this not the most pathetic picture you've seen lately ... poor Maddy ... feeling total ignored lol


Tomorrow I'm doing some more finishing of Christmas ornaments. I should have lots to share soon. Thanks for visiting and leaving your comments. I love reading them!

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for blogging friends ...

12 comments:

Mouse said...

ooooo love that tree .. and nice photos too and poor weee furbaby .. looks so badly done to with the yummie bone ..lol hope you have a great Christmas and a stitchy new year :0 love mouse xxxx

Siobhán said...

How fun! I love real trees--that smell is so festive. Great photos!

Peggy Lee said...

Yes I can almost smell the tree. It's beautiful!
Did Maddy ask Santa for a new bone for Christmas?

Kaisievic said...

The tree looks so great. It looks like your family had a wonderful time.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

staci said...

Your tree is beautiful! And that's wonderful that you have help with the decorating too (the boys left me and Brittany after 5 minutes~~maybe it'll change when they get older???)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Michele.

PS. Have you rec'd a small package from me yet?

Sally said...

Love your tree Michele.

Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Nancy said...

Your tree looks beautiful Michele! It must have been a lot of fun to cut one down and carry it home - old fashioned goodness! Enjoy finishing your ornaments - that is what I'm doing today too.

Barb said...

Your tree looks lovely! Having friends and family around to help decorate makes it even better!Have a wonderful Christmas.

Christina said...

Your tree is beautiful Michele, I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.

Ranae said...

Your tree is beautiful
Merry Christmas and Happy heathly 2012

Unknown said...

You did pick THE Tree!! It is so much fun to watch your obviously loving family doing things together. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

That tree looks fab! :)