Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sweet Friends ...

Happy Friday! Was this your first week back to work after the holiday? It was for me ... and it was a long one after being off work for 17 days, such did spoil me! This week I received two lovely surprises from a couple of online friends. First package is was from Jennifer. She stitched this lovely stocking for me. The design is from Blackbird Designs stockings, quaker fragments from the March leaflet. I just love it! She also included some pretty floss and a little memo pad for my purse with my initial on it. Thanks Jenn. Every year I hang it on my tree I'll think of you *smile*
The 2nd package that arrived a RAK was from Faye. She stitched for me a cute coffee cup design that is hanging in my kitchen. She also included some coffee ... can't wait to try it!
Oh and look at the back ... I love how she personalized it for me ... cute cute cute! Thanks Faye for the darling RAK!
I was remiss in posting about another Christmas present I received from Natasha. Back in October Tasha offer to let me borrow a PS leaflet (which I still need to stitch from and return!). Well she didn't just send me the leaflet, she also sent me a box full of Christmas goodies. I thought I had taken pictures of everything she sent, but unfortunately I forgot :( But I did take pictures of the very special Christmas ornament she sent ... she said when she saw the egg at a craft fair she immediately thought of me *smile* ... take a look at this egg ... the picture doesn't do it justice ... it's incredible!
and here's the other side of the egg ... sooo special! Tasha, having this hang on my tree this year made me smile every time I looked at it ... thanks so much!
Thanks for all your lovely comments about my Christmas and New Year ... yep, we do have fun!

I hope you find your Joy in your stitches ...

I'm grateful for time with my family ...

14 comments:

Catherine said...

What great gifts!

Unknown said...

Such lovely gifts for a lovely person! Enjoy them!

Linda said...

What sweet gifts from your friends...have a great weekend..hugs, Linda

Kathy A. said...

Lovely gifts for a wonderful person! Enjoy! Are you a Wizard fan?

Belinda said...

I am not back at work as I am now on maternity leave. I am due to have a baby in two weeks time. :-) I hope you don't find it too rough going back to work, I know the feeling.
Lovely gifts, you are very lucky!

Brigitte said...

Isn't it great to receive such lovely gifts from friends? Enjoy your goodies.

Nancy said...

Such lovely gifts from your special friends! I hope your New Year is going exactly the way you want it to!

Fiona said...

What lovely gifts you received from friends.

Fiona

Melanie said...

Awesome gifts!!

Sue said...

Such prety gifties to receive :)

barbara said...

What wonderful gifts! :D Enjoy!

Nan said...

You lucky, lucky girl.
But you deserve it all ! :0)

Siobhán said...

What wonderful gifts! Lucky you. :) Happy new year!

Michele B. said...

Ooh, between that egg and Primitive Wizard of Oz, you have a great WOZ collection already! Faye's gift is perfect for a coffee fiend. I love the pretty stocking Jennifer made for you.