I was tagged by Kim to list my "Last Seven" So here it goes...
1. Last dollar I spent: $15 - monthly coffee club at work .. I was a couple of months behind!
2. Last time I ate fast food: Saturday night .. DH and I had taco salads from Taco Time and watched The Good Shepherd
3. Last thing I ate: A Rainier cherry while I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner
4. Last song I sang to: lol .. I sing ALL the time! I think it was Little Big Town's "Little More You" .. awesome group by the way .. 2 guys/2 girls and their harmony's are incredible!
5. Last time I bought clothes: Oh that's easy!!! Friday night my good friend Lisa and I went shopping, dinner and a movie .. let's see, I bought some new underware, two shirts, and a cute gray sleep pants/shirt. Oh and we went to see "Evening" .. has anyone else seen it? Very good movie .. just curious what others thought ...
6. Last time I felt envy: That's a tough one .. I really try and not feel envy .. but we all do, don't we .. I think the last time was Friday night at dinner when Lisa was telling me about the cruise she and her DH are taking in August .. they are going to Alaska for 10 days! ok .. I admit it, I was GREEN! lol
7. Last time I paid bills: Sunday .. online
I'm going to tag a couple of ladies .. I really do like reading tags and getting to know you all a little better .. but I know some of you don't like to be tagged .. so if I tagged you and you don't want to .. no worries, you definately won't hurt my feelings *smile
I tag ... Sally, Michelle, Lizzy, Sonya, and Vonna
I'm grateful for blogging ..
~ Very Little Stitching ~
1 hour ago