Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekends and a new blog look ...

Thanks Sally for the blog link .. it was fun finding a new look .. still needs a little tweaking, but I'm happy with it so far *smile*

I received the prettiest scissor fob from
Marie in the mail on Friday .. it was for the scissor fob exchange on FGBB .. and all I can say is WOW, this is one of the nicest fobs I've ever seen! She also sent me some lovely lace, a needle holder and a wonderful pair of scissors .. thank you Marie for stitching such a pretty scissor fob for me *smile*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Most of the weekend was spent trying to put the upstairs back together after the hardwood installation last week. Robert is about 80% moved back into this bedroom .. hopefully I'll get my craft room back soon .. that's were he moved most of his stuff. Saturday night I went to the Pacific Northwest Ballet (PNB) with my friend Lisa .. the night celebrates the 125th birthday of Igor Stravinsky (1882–1971), the 20th century's greatest composer for dance, with four ballets by George Balanchine, Jerome Robbins, and Molissa Fenley .. it was incredible as usual! I have really enjoyed the PNB this year and Lisa and I are planning what we want to see next season.

Today (Sunday) was pretty lazy .. watched the Nascar race .. it started late becauase of rain and ended early because of rain. Spent time stitching and playing online games (pogo.com). I'm working on Sunflower Sampler (HIH) .. I just love this design .. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend too .. and thanks very much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me comments .. I really enjoy reading them *smile*

I'm grateful for new things .. blogs and scissor fobs ...

2 comments:

Sally said...

The new look is fantastic Michele. It's fun getting a new look isn't it? I'd had the same one for so long I was really bored with it!

Have a great week. Looking forward to seeing your WIP.

Mary Ann said...

I love the new look of your blog, Michele!! HMMMM, maybe it's time for me to change again. :)