Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Great Friday ...

I received the most wonderful package today from Kim .. I signed up for her PIF and it arrived today .. and I love everything! Look what Kim sent me .. all coffee stuff! Guess she reads my blog eh? lol ...

Here's a picture of the pinkeep she stitched for me .. It's sooo cute! I love the hanger and the twine ... I'm taking it to work to hang in my cubicle ...




Here's a picture of everything she sent .. the little coffee cups are magnets! After taking the pictures, the magnets are on the frig .. they are perfect! She also included a couple of DMC flosses and two freebies that I don't have. Kim, thank you so much .. I just love everything!


A great mail day and a great finish today too .. I finished my Pals Sampler! Woo Hoo! I just love how it turned out and can't wait to take it to Myrtle Beach, SC this October for the 10 Anniversary retreat. This will be the center of my signature RR .. I'm hoping to have lots of stitched signatures from all the wonderful Pals that will be attending the retreat *smile* There's one square that looks empty, but it's an anchor done in all white .. I might be changing the color later .. and right below it is a blank square left for each stitcher to personalize with their initials or a charm or button .. I'm going to do my initials and I want to find a charm with the word Joy on it .. because stitching and my Pals are part of my Joy ... so one of my goals for this weekend is done already .. now on to my next weekend goal .. I think it's going to be a good weekend *smile*



I'm grateful for stitching friends .. online or in person ...

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

What WONDERFUL gifts from Kim!! :D

TinaTx said...

Love the pinkeep! I have that pattern in my stash somewhere - guess I should dig it out!

Sally said...

The pinkeep from Kim is lovely!

Love your Pals finish:)

Shell said...

what lovely gifts,I guess you like coffee LOL

Mindi said...

Fantastic gifts from Kim!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous PIF gift! And your PALs piece is so cute.

Lelia said...

Wonderful PIF gifts from kim. I like the idea of adding a hanger to the pinkeep --

enjoy the day : )

Wendy said...

Lovely PIF pinkeep! And congrats on finishing your Pals centrepiece!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your finish, very pretty!
Love the coffee pinkeep